Do you want to play a role in building Germany’s newest cargo airline?
Then we would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently established independent cargo airline based at Germany’s logistics hub, Leipzig/Halle Airport. We will launch our operations with 5x Boeing 737-400 freighters in mid-2019 on behalf of customers in the express, e-commerce and charter segments. To enhance our Sales Team, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager.
As a new and ambitious all-cargo airline, we are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management.
The Sales Manager will:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process;
- Work with new and existing customers from contract signature through to successful fulfillment of operational activities;
- Use CRM tools to track contacts, accounts and opportunities;
- Ongoing monitoring of the competitive dynamics of the air cargo market;
- Ad-hoc support of the overall commercial process within a fast-moving airline environment.
What’s in it for me?
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Flat organizational structure with experienced, international team of professionals;
- Valuable exposure to the launch of a new airline;
- Career opportunities in a young and expanding organization.
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B sales or business development role, ideally in aviation;
- Strong German & English skills essential, other languages desirable;
- Dynamic, proactive and results-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport;
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
If you believe you would be a good fit, we look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, CV & references.
Apply for this vacancy
or forward to to email@example.com