Do you want to play a role in building Germany’s newest cargo airline?
Then, we would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently established independent cargo airline based at Germany’s logistics hub, Leipzig/Halle Airport. We will launch our operations with 5x Boeing 737-400 freighters in 2019 on behalf of customers in the express, e-commerce and charter segments. To enhance our Safety and Compliance team, we are currently looking for a Safety Specialist.
• coordinate the day to day running of the Safety Management System (SMS) in relation to the relevant operational departments both internally and externally
• coordination and investigation of safety reports
• perform safety data analysis
• conducting of technical investigations
• coordination of safety issues with other internal departments
• facilitate hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation
• coordination with the LBA on operational safety issues
• supervision of the internal FDM program
• liaising with the Safety Pilot on FDM matters
• maintain operational safety documentation
• provide periodic reports on safety performance to the SAG and SRB meetings
• plan and organize initial and recurrent staff safety training
• advise Senior Managers on safety matters
• assist Line Managers, Flight Crew and other staff on safety matters
• attend conferences and training programs that add value to the CargoLogic Germany SMS&CMS
• develop relationships with the Safety and Compliance Departments of Suppliers, Customers and Business Partners
What’s in it for me?
• attractive remuneration
• friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
• attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
• bring in your own ideas in a young and dynamically growing organization
• valuable experience of launching a new airline
• Hands-on mentality
• dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
- Ability and right to live and work in EU / Germany / Leipzig area
- University Degree in an aeronautical and/or engineering field
- Sound Knowledge of risk assessment methods
- Sound knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics and
Knowledge of probabilistic data analysis methods
- Knowledge of Safety Management Principles and Practice in an Aviation Environment
- Knowledge of EASA basic regulations and all related regulations, requirements and procedures
- First practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety and/or quality standards and safe operating practices / aviation auditing can be a bonus
- First Practical experience and expertise regarding the operation and maintenance practices of commercial aircraft
- Ability to think strategically and to collect and analyze information, show initiative
- Be fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Be hardworking, communicative, and responsible
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, photograph, references, etc. Please apply to email@example.com.