Material Management Controller (CAMO)
You are passionate about the sky, airplanes and excellent in your profession?
We would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently established independent cargo airline based at Germany’s logistics hub, Leipzig/Halle Airport. We will launch our operations flying 5x Boeing 737-400freighters in mid-2019 on behalf of customers in the express, e-commerce and charter segments. To enhance our CAMOTeam we are currently looking for a
Material Management Controller.
Material Management Controller (MMC) reports to the Maintenance Planning and Control Manager. The MMC will be a member of the CAMO team and will contribute to the safe and economical operation of CLG Boeing 737-400 Cargo fleet in accordance with the company’s CAME and consequently EASA Part M requirements.
In detail the Material Management Controller (MMC) is responsible to:
- Monitoring Rotabel Spare Parts
- Handling of all Material Tool priority demands to make sure that material supply
is granted during daily and AOG business.
- Arrangement of (purchase, loan exchange) von a/c spare parts or tools
- Control of transport from AOG part to required station.
- Single point of contact of the maintenance and CLG MOC for Logistics issues
- Repair control and handling of 3RdParty requests
- Surveillance of Loan transactions
- Monthly report to the contracted parts supplier
- Steady independently communication between MRO and CLG MOC.
- Part administration in MRO Software TRAX
What’s in for me?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- Valuable exposure to the launch of a new airline
- Career opportunities in a young and expanding organization
- Hands-on mentality
- dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
- Ability and right to live and work in EU / Germany / Leipzig area
- Good written and verbal German language skills
- Good English language (written and spoken) skills
- 5 years-experience in similar role (AOG Desk)
- Contacts to several vendors, suppliers, repair shops
- Willingness to work in shift on nights and weekends
- Good IT knowledge, MS Outlook, Word, Excel is essential
- Experience with TRAX maintenance tracking software is an explicit advantage
- Valid Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1, EWIS and Human Factor training is an advantage.
- Aviation Legislation knowledge (EASA Part – M and Part 145)
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, photograph, references, etc. Please apply to email@example.com.
Any questions left? Ms. Anna Schneider is available on +49 (0) 34204 7044302.