Lead Auditor (m/f/x)
Do want to play a role in building Germany’s newest cargo airline?
Then, we would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently established independent cargo airline based at Germany’s logistics hub, Leipzig/Halle Airport. We launched our operations with Boeing 737-400 freighters in 2019 on behalf of customers in the express, e-commerce and charter segments.
To enhance our Management System Team, we are currently looking for a
Lead Auditor (m/f/x)
That’s in it for you:
- friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
- attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- bring in your own ideas in a young and dynamically growing organization
- valuable experience of launching a new airline
- Hands-on mentality
- dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
- attractive remuneration
At Cargo Logic Germany GmbH, you support the Compliance Management department in the compliance monitoring of processes and IT programs in the areas of flight operations, flight crew training, ground operation, airworthiness and maintenance. To do so you regularly conduct internal and external audits and inspections. You identify irregularities and non-conformities in EU air law, aviation standards, internal procedures and operating manuals/CAME and monitor the implementation of corrective and preventive actions. You deal with the creation and maintenance of audit question catalogs, work instructions, forms, as well as the air law consultation of the responsible persons. You keep yourself and up to date in aviation law and engage yourself in cross-departmental projects. You create and analyze statistics, compile meaningful reports and report to Director Compliance Management.
- Ability and right to live and work in EU / Germany / Leipzig area
- Specialized education or other qualification with specialization in flight operations, flight crew training, ground operation, airworthiness, maintenance, quality, SMS
- At least 3 years of professional experience / audit experience in an airline
- Auditor training and specific knowledge within the scope of the audits (EU Regulations 965/2012, 1178/2014, 1321/2014, ICAO, IATA)
- Experienced handling and extensive knowledge in MS Office, ASL, TRAX, Centrik, etc.
- Experience with Conformity-, Quality-, and Safety Management Systems
- Excellent German and English in spoken and written
- Analytical thinking as well as the ability to work accurately and in a quality-oriented manner, even under time pressure
- Team player with respectful behavior, rhetorical strength and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel as well as occasional night or weekend work
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, references, etc.
Please apply via email to email@example.com