Crew Coordinator m/f/d
CargoLogic Germany GmbH is a young independent cargo airline based at the German air freight hub at Leipzig/Halle. With three Boeing 737-400 freighters we have started flight operations in 2019 and we provide freight capacities for e-commerce, express freight and charter flights.
To enhance our team, we are currently looking for a Crew Coordinator (m/f/d).
What’s in it for me?
- Attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
- Bring in your own ideas in a young and dynamically growing organization
- Valuable experience of launching a new airline
- Hands-on mentality
- Dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
- Act as a Coordinator for Crew Controller on shifts
- Ensure that flight crew movements are efficiently controlled as required by the flying program and
applicable legal framework
- Act as Interface to OCC in Crew Control matters and communicate with Customers on Manager advice
- Ensure that crew rosters are optimized and adapted to the operational and legal requirements
- Prepare and deliver monthly crew rosters, including line trainings and checks
- Coordinate with Flight Crew Training Department about any related training requirements
- Define and review Crew Control procedures.
- Report any crewing-related issues and provide any required feedback Manager.
- Ensure regular revision and desirable update of Crew Control processes.
- Assist Manager in providing crewing-related reports and statistics
- Support Manager in maintaining smooth daily operations and improving work standards within Crew
- Ability and right to live and work in EU / Germany
- At least two years’ experience as Crew Controller in a reputable airline
- Excellent knowledge of EU Regulations 965/2012 especially Part FCL
- Able to work during nighttime if required
- Excellent German and English in spoken and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of an Airline Management System (e.g. ASL, Netline, AIMS, Centrik) desirable
Did we describe you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with a letter of motivation, detailed CV, application photo, etc. to email@example.com .
If you have any questions, Ms. Caroline Monien-Lange will be happy to assist you at +49 (0) 34204 7044 303.