Do want to play a role in building Germany’s newest cargo airline?
Then, we would like to get to know you!
CargoLogic Germany is a recently established independent cargo airline based at Germany’s logistics hub, Leipzig/Halle Airport. We launched our operations with Boeing 737-400 freighters in 2019 on behalf of customers in the express, e-commerce and charter segments.
To enhance our Management System Team, we are currently looking for an
• Support the Compliance Management department in the Compliance monitoring of processes and IT programs in the areas of Flight Operations, Flight Crew Training, Ground Operation, Airworthiness and Maintenance
• Regular execution of internal and external audits and inspections
• Identification of irregularities and non-conformities in relation to EU aviation law, aviation standards, internal procedures and operations manuals/CAME
• Monitor the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
• Prepare and maintain audit questionnaires, work instructions, forms, and aviation law guidance to responsible parties
• Proactive and independent enhancement of knowledge in the field of aviation law, especially with regard to new regulations
• Involvement in interdepartmental projects
• Preparation and analysis of statistics as well as meaningful reports
• Direct reporting to the Head of Compliance Management
• Ability and right to live and work in EU / Germany / Leipzig area
• Specialized education or other qualification with specialization in Flight Operations, Flight Crew Training and Ground Operation
• At least 3 years of professional experience / audit experience in an airline
• Experience with Compliance-, Quality-, and Safety Management Systems
• Auditor training and specific knowledge within the scope of the audits (EU Regulations 965/2012, 1178/2014, 1321/2014, ICAO, IATA, etc.)
• Experience with airworthiness, maintenance and SMS is an advantage
• Experienced handling and extensive knowledge in MS Office and Compliance Software
• Excellent English in spoken and written, German is an advantage
• Analytical thinking as well as the ability to work accurately and in a quality-oriented manner, even under time pressure
• Team player with respectful behavior, rhetorical strength and assertiveness
• Willingness to international travel as well as occasional night or weekend work
What can I expect?
• Friendly, highly motivated, international Team with flat hierarchies
• Attractive and versatile working environment in the fascinating world of aviation
• Bring in your own ideas in a young and dynamically growing organization
• Hands-on mentality
• Dedicated training to improve your skills and knowledge
• Attractive remuneration
Did we just describe you? If yes, we are happy to receive your application including motivation letter, CV, references, etc. Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org